- A new range of Pashley-Morgan bicycles to be launched in Summer 2018
- Pashley, the longest established British bicycle manufacturer and Morgan, the longest established British automotive manufacturer
- The range will start with two bicycles, known individually as the Pashley-Morgan “3” and the Pashley-Morgan “8”
- Each bike will be hand built at Pashley’s Stratford-upon-Avon factory, and features an extensive list of high quality components
- The range has been jointly developed by the Pashley and Morgan design teams, with some unique parts being manufactured at Morgan’s Malvern Link factory
With centuries of combined heritage, craftsmanship and passion for their product, Pashley and Morgan are two “like minded” brands just waiting for the perfect opportunity to collaborate. Launching in Summer 2018, the Pashley-Morgan range will include two new bikes, both of which will be produced at Pashley’s Stratford-upon-Avon factory. The bicycles have a stylish hand-crafted frame which features a new curved top tube design. It is fillet brazed using Reynolds 631 tubing and incorporates a custom formed top tube, frame mounted race plate, distinctive S-bend seat stays and unique track ends with etched stainless faces.
The Pashley Morgan 8 is finished in light pearl grey and features subtle livery inspired by Morgan’s racing heritage. Hand stitched black leather grips are complimented by Morgan aluminium end caps (based on a dashboard control). Matching mudguard and chainguard are hand crafted in-house at Morgan’s Malvern Link factory using black ash. The Pashley-Morgan 8 features an 8 speed Shimano Nexus internal geared hub and a Shimano Nexus dynamo front hub paired to a classic domed style headlamp, as well as a Brooks Black Cambium C15 vulcanised rubber saddle with organic cotton surface.
The Pashley-Morgan 3 is finished in British Racing Green and livery inspired by Morgan’s racing heritage. It also features hand stitched honey leather grips and Morgan aluminium end caps, a Brooks B17 saddle with walnut laminated wood veneer short mudguards and matching chain guard, both hand made in the Morgan wood shop. The Pashley-Morgan 3 features a Sturmey Archer 3 Speed internal geared hub and a Sturmey Archer dynamo front hub paired to a classic domed style headlamp.
Interested customers are encouraged to contact their nearest Morgan Dealership or the Morgan factory to register interest ahead of official launch.