Based at the foot of the Malvern Hills surrounded by beautiful countryside, the Morgan Factory is a fantastic destination for the whole family. We offer a wide range of Morgan experiences depending on your interests.
A self-drive Morgan hire is a unique opportunity to sample the delights of a Morgan sports car.
Guided tours through the Morgan factory workshops run on weekdays and select Saturdays. Learn about the heritage of the company whilst gaining an incite into how each car is hand crafted using traditional skills.
By pushing the boundaries of how long-established techniques can be applied, each Morgan car celebrates traditional manufacture while embracing modern design.
A one hour drive in a Morgan Plus 4 or 3 Wheeler is an ideal experience to pair with a factory tour. Providing an opportunity to explore the beautiful Malvern Hills with an instructor.
What better way to mark a special occasion than with the gift of a voucher for a Morgan Experience. Please see the range of available vouchers and offers below and call or use the contact form at the bottom of the page for more information.
For further details, or to make a booking please fill out the form below or phone 01684 573104
Driver (1 permitted per booking) must hold a full and current driving licence, which must be produced on collection of the vehicle, and should have more than 3 years driving experience. One driver maximum permitted per booking. The Driver should have no more than 3 penalty points on their licence, and must be aged between 25 and 75 years inclusive. The colour, specification and model of the car supplied may vary from those shown, allocations of vehicles are made subject to availability on the day of collection.
Drivers (2 permitted per hire) must hold a full and current driving licence, which must be produced on collection of the vehicle, and should have more than 3 years driving experience. Two drivers maximum permitted per hire. £30 surcharge per extra driver. Drivers should have no more than 3 penalty points on their licences, and must be aged between 25 and 75 years inclusive. Accidental Damage: A £750 deposit (per driver) is held during the hire period (usually as a pre-authorisation on a credit card) Fuel: The vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel, and should be returned at the same level. Mileage: No restrictions apply. The colour, specification and model of the car supplied may vary from those shown, allocations of vehicles are made subject to availability on the day of collection. The open road awaits!
• Children – Children under 5 years of age are not permitted to take the guided factory tour
• Dogs – Dogs are not permitted in the factory or main Visitor Centre building for health and safety reasons
• Disabled access – We welcome disabled visitors, however please inform us upon booking if you are a wheelchair user as these are restricted to one per tour group
• With up to 10 tours per day, other tour times are available, please contact 01684 573104 to check alternative tour times
• Car parking is available on site. There are limited spaces with large vehicles, motorhomes, mini buses etc able to park on our field (weather permitting)
• There is a free public car park at Victoria Park on Pickersleigh Road, just a 5 minute walk away.
• Please note that visitors will be on their feet for the duration of the 2 hour guided tour, there are no seats or public resting areas in the factory
• If you have purchased a Virgin / Daily Mail or Other Experience Voucher you are unable to book a visit online – please call 01684 573104
• Group bookings – For groups of 10 visitors or above please contact Angela Hymas by phone on 01684 584580 or via email at [email protected]
• Factory Shutdowns are for one week at Easter, last week of July and Christmas to New Year and on Bank holidays.
Scroll the above box to read more.