The Morgan Three-Wheeler Club had been formed by a small band of enthusiasts in 1945 and rapidly grew in spite of the demise of the thee-wheeler. Shortly after its formation the Club visited the factory and photographs show a line of cars in Pickersleigh Road in front of the factory which still wears its wartime camouflage. Representing the four-wheeler enthusiasts, the Morgan Sports Car Club was formed in July 1951 with thirty members. The inaugural meeting was at ‘Ye Olde Flying Horse’ in Kegworth, Leicestershire. These two Clubs continue to support Morgan enthusiasts to this day, in the enjoyment of their cars.