The following year a two-seat ‘Runabout’ was developed, equipped with wheel steering and even a hood. This proved a huge commercial success when it appeared at Olympia in 1911. This novel machine attracted the interest of the managing director of Harrods, Mr Burbridge, and as a result the car appeared in the shop window of the famous store, the only car ever to have done so. Harrods became the first Morgan dealer with an exclusive deal to sell all Morgan runabouts. To cope with the considerable demand initially only the running chassis were built in Malvern, these to be fitted with Harrod’s own bodies. This arrangement didn’t last long since the heavier Harrods body adversely affected the car’s performance and H.F.S. terminated the agreement. Soon after, an extensive network of dealers was established around the country.