Allon White Sports Cars is a long established, family-type business. It was set up as a motor engineering business in 1919 by Allon White when he was de-mobbed from the army, and as cars evolved, so did the company. This included operating a major fleet of recovery vehicles serving the M1 and a British Leyland franchise.
The association with Morgan cars began in around 1950, when the then owner of the business, Eric White, had a friend visit him in a 4/4 Series 1. It was love at first sight and he had to have one!
Like any good relationship there were challenges, such as how Eric, a father of 3, could use a Morgan 2-seater as the main family car. However, such minor challenges were overcome, the relationship with Morgan grew and in 1966 Allon Whites was appointed as Morgan agents for East Anglia.
In 2003, the business changed hands and the White family sold it to the current owner, John Bellenger, and the dealership has continued to expand and evolve.
Since 1966 Allon White have established an enviable reputation for their quality of service and expertise in Morgan and looking forward, it has ambitious plans for the future.